REAL ESTATE WDO INSPECTIONS & TERMITE CERTIFICATIONS
At Alfa J Pest Control, we pride ourselves on our experience in the pest control industry, providing the best services for real estate agents.
Most lenders require a termite “clearance” and most homebuyers want to know the structure they purchase is free from infestation. Both the lender and buyer are making a large investment and want to confirm that the building involved is sound. Our business started with the realization that real estate professionals have very specific termite and pest control needs. We understand your need for wood-destroying organism (WDO) inspections. And we are here to help you expedite your transactions with buyers and sellers alike.
- Getting an inspection prior to listing your property, enables you to consider any work that needs to be completed and possibly adjust your listing price.
- Acknowledge any insect activity or damage, and have it addressed early to avoid any delays in closing escrow.
- Make sure that a WDO inspection is part of the escrow instructions, whether your lender requires it or not. It’s always in your best interest.
- Once you get the report, feel free to contact our inspector or office for any clarification needed. That’s our job, and we’re always happy to answer your termite related questions.
For Real Estate Agents
- We understand your client. We know buying a house can be very stressful. From finding their dream home to signing the contract. The last thing on their mind should be their home inspection. But it is!!! That is why You want a reliable company like ours. We make sure to inspect the entire house. And if We do find termites you can count on us to give your customers a fair price. Its our way of saying thank you for choosing us!!